Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wow, AGAIN?!?!

Seriously---I need to get better at blogging! :) I really have so much to say and have so much I do and love to do, not just create. I really should be better at this; especially since I am such a talker in real life! :)

During October we had football! :) Jon was in tackle this year and it was his first year of it. He loves defense and he loved the game. Practices were a little gruelling...sometimes I think more for the parents than the boys. They had practice 3 times a week for 2 hours each night. By the end of the season, we were tired. I will share pics but haven't gotten them onto the computer yet....see how bad I am?! :P

I may give you all a BLOG OVERLOAD! I feel horrible, because just reading my comments again I realized I got a Blog Award from Suz Gray way back in the beginning of October, may be even September. I had all good intentions of doing what I needed to for the award, but I never got to it. I am horrible, but so appreciative Suz. Thanks so much and I appreciate that you thought I deserved any type of award.

Ok....get ready for some projects, layouts, a little bit of everything. I have missed blogging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment