Monday, April 5, 2010

Decorating the Tree!!! LOL!

Hey everyone! This is the beginning of April and yes, I am going to bring you a layout of Miss Sasha from the Christmas Season in 2008! :) That must tell you how BEHIND I am here in my Creative Studio! :)

I actually started this layout as part of my project portfolio (not sure if this is what it is called, but it makes me feel important! HA!) for the BBTB2 DT. I still am not sure yet if I made it or not, but I was a little late finishing this to get it into the call, so I am gonna share it on here anyway! :)

Do you NOT LOVE when little people (aka ->BABIES/TOTS) do things for really the very first time? I simply adore it. It is so fun to just sit and watch them in their little worlds just discovering what life to them is all about. :)

So, here is Miss Sasha at 18 months. Do you NOT LOVE that curly hair?! It just cracks me up! :) She was quite intent decorating the tree and giving each ornament its own, individual time before putting it on the tree.

The journaling reads: This was the 1st year you really got into decorating the Christmas Tree, Sasha! I loved the look you had on your face as you gazed at each ornament!
I used Stampin' Up 12x12 cs, Basic Grey (Figgy Pudding) for the two patterned strips and the stickers for the title, some scrap paper for the trees that were cut out with my Christmas Cheer Cricut Cart, the corner flourish was cut from the Storybook Cricut Cart, the white tag is from Martha Stewart Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I see you blog and I just click. LoL I love your stuff! Where do you get 12x12 CS?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wondering if u are still participating in my ippity hop today? I had u on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete