Sunday, February 6, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS....................

Debi from Cards by Montana Reflections!

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 57 (counted when you all said you were a follower too!)
Result:
9

Congrats Debi! It is nice to have a Montanan Follower!!! I am in Great Falls! :)
Thanks to all of you that commented and I love your comments and they are very appreciated. I will be getting ready for another Blog Hop this weekend! Deets will be soon! :) I will be giving away an Indie Art cartridge! :) It's one of my faves! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so I am giving you The Stylish Blog Award. To claim your award, simply post a picture of the Stylish Blog Award on your blog. You may pick up a copy of the picture from my blog - phollyphlox.blogspot.com

    Also, to claim your award, you must do the following:

    1) Thank the person who gave this award to you and link it back to their blog
    2) Share 8 things about yourself
    3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that you have recently discovered
    4) Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

    Congrats!!!


    Phyllis
    phollyphlox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete