I will have a complete list of all the blogs that are participating in this hop towards the bottom of this post. I ALSO will have some pretty yummy BLOG CANDY towards the end of this post too. :) I will have some small rules to be eligible...they aren't too hard so don't fret. :)
For my project, I decided to do a paper wreath. I have been wanting to try these for a while and have never had a good reason to try one. I have a wreath for Christmas and a little thing I hang up for Valentine's Day. BUT....I like EVERY HOLIDAY and really don't need too many excuses for a trip to my craft area. This wreath was pretty cheap to make too.
Here is what you need: A ten inch wreath form. I got this from Dollar Tree for $1.
A 1 and 1/2 inch flower punch. I used a fiskars hibiscus flower squeeze punch for this project.
At least 4 pieces of 12x12 cardstock....I used 4 different patterns too.
Pearl top stick pins.
ribbon..I used two types.
The first thing you will want to do is punch the flowers out of the papers.
Once that is done, take a pen and put it in the middle of the flower and fold the flower up around it. This will shape the flowers for the wreath.
Then start pinning your flowers around the wreath form! :) You can't do this wrong! :) Lastly, make a bow and attach to the wreath! :)
Then hang it where you want to! :)
I really hope you try this. I am not quite sure what I was scared of. It is a fun little project! :)
Now, for my BLOG CANDY!!!!! To be eligible- just leave a comment and that will give you one chance to win! :) For two chances, BECOME A FOLLOWER! :) If you are already a follower or if you are a new follower....let me know in ANOTHER comment. :) ALSO--PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET A HOLD OF YOU IF YOU ARE PICKED. I HAVE HAD TWO TIMES THAT PEOPLE HAVE MISSED OUT BECAUSE I HAVE NO WAY TO GET A HOLD OF THEM! :( So, here is what you can win! :)
Here is the list of other stops on this hop:
1. Tanya www.ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com
2. Jen Roseman www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com
3. Dianne Shiflett www.diannesscrappycreations.blogspot.com
4. Erin Spantastic http://spantastikreations.blogspot.com/
5. Pam Bray http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/
6. Pink Cricut http://www.PinkCricut.com
7. Debbie www.craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com
8. Jennifer Anderson www.creativearmywife.blogspot.com/
9. Faith www.faithfulecreations.wordpress.com
10. Letitia Lauer http://www.gracesscrapattic.blogspot.com/
11. Kathy Floen www.kathy-thebeautifullife.blogspot.com. (ME!!)
12. Kathy Gillon www.kathyand3kids.blogspot.com.
13. Teresa Harris www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
14. Anita Cannon www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
15. Teresa Hendrickson http://bigtimestamperwanttobe.blogspot.com/
16. Amy Harper www.perfectlyunperfectcards.blogspot.com
17. Chris Hurley www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
18. Kristi Bennett www.littlepapersprinkles.blogspot.com
19. Nancy Owen http://www.fancywithnancy.blogspot.com/
20. Jennifer Brown http://jlbzlittlecorner.blogspot.com/
21. Shannon www.purplelionpaper.com
Thanks for looking and hopping! :)