Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ARE YOU READY???? (Starting May 1st, we are Partying!)

Hey all! :) I have been a busy girl lately and have a lot of news lately. But, before I put out all my news, which will be revealed soon enough...I need to let you all know what is going on in MAY! :) Beginning May 1st, Colorful Creations, is having a Celebration! :) They are turning 1! :)


Click here to be taken to our website and start having fun! You don't have to wait until MAY 1st! :)

We have a lot of fun plans going on over there not only during May, but all of the time. I will keep everyone posted a little better on here too.

For those of you who don't know what Colorful Creation is: It's a website/group where you can share your scrapbooking, cards, paper crafting projects, join in the camaraderie and get some inspiration! :) I really enjoy their Design Team and feel very blessed for being on it. Everyone supports everyone over there, so go on and take a look...I promise you won't be sorry you did. :)

I will be back soon with some creations and maybe even a little something. We will see! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kathy!

    I'm a Colorful Creations member. Gearing up for the DT bloghop this coming May 2011. I'm a follower now. =)

    ReplyDelete