Monday, July 6, 2009

Daddy's Girl (March 2008)

Hey everyone! I am a little behind in posting my layouts that I have been working on. I do have a few of them. I have two already edited (although not too well) and ready to go, so here we go! :)

I just love these pictures that I took in March of 2008. I love watching Garth cuddle with both of my kids. He LOVES being a father and he is a wonderful dad! :) He has a special bond with both kids, but you know about being a Daddy's Girl and BELIEVE ME, Sasha is NO exception to that rule! :) The sun rises and sets on her DADDY! :)
So, here it is:What I used: Bo Bunny Paper (both pink with brown polka dots and the hearts in circles paper), Sandylion Stamps (bunny), CTMH (matting paper), Flair Designs (cardstock stickers, Daddy's Girl), My Mind's Eye (description chipboard tag/journaling box), ribbon (Michael's $$ bin),Ranger Archival ink, popdots

No comments:

Post a Comment