Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year! :) Six Days Late! :)

Hey friends! :) I am hoping that all of you had a Happy New Year! :) I also hope that all of you are staying warm and healthy. In Montana we are cold with a nice blanket of fluffy, white snow on the ground. I don't mind it though, it gives me an excuse to give more hugs! :) Yep, I am a dork! :) LOL! :)

I am planning on posting a lot more...even if I can't post a layout (because I have submitted it or something), I plan on at least showing a pic of what we have been up to. :)

We had a wonderful holiday here and got totally spoiled by friends and family. I also was getting ready for a Design Team Call with The Studio (the blog). They a fun scrapbooking group (web group) that really is international. :) They are a nice group of ladies and I will feel this way regardless of if I get picked or not for the DT. :)

Since I can't share my LOs with you that I made for the call just yet...I will leave you with what we were doing at Midnight on January 1st, 2010. :)




1 comment: