Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MMM....and for lunch tomorrow.......

Yummy! :) Let's just say when I went to my garden this evening to get some green pepper for Garth, I got more than I thought I would. :) It was as if God heard my prayers of giving me something good and healthy to eat as I embark on my new journey of weight loss. :)  I went to my cuke and strawberry patch and saw my lemon cukes were going to give me two lemon cukes for eating. They are just like a regular cuke (which I have growing too), but they are more sized for a single person. I love them! :)

LEMON CUKES
Then I went to my garden to get the peppers and LOOK WHAT I RAN into!!!!! SNOW PEAS! :) I had found one a couple weeks ago and hoped for more, but this will be enough for me for a little bit. ;)

SNOW PEAS
Then I got to my peppers. :) I luckily, found some green ones, but looked over and saw my fun, little sweet banana peppers just looking at me and saying, "HI!" So, I grabbed some! ;) LOL! I was able to bring them inside for Garth to put in his sauce, but I had one condition. He had to let me do the chopping of the green peppers. :) AND...he didn't argue, although I think he may feel my relationship with my "green babies" a bit odd. HA! ;)  I was able to chop the green and 2 of my banana peppers. The sauce was yummy! :)

GREEN PEPPERS & SWEET BANANA PEPPERS
I will be putting more of this and some other "green baby" pics on my other blog, The Beautiful Return! :) But I had to share on here too! :) ((HUGS))

1 comment:

  1. CHECK YOU OUT WITH YOUR GREEN EYED BABIES.. THIS IS SO GREAT AND I AM JEALOUS.. I DO NOT HAVE ANY ROOM TO MAKE A GARDEN. GOOD FOR YOU.. :)

    ReplyDelete