Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blog Hop for QKD-Introducing Ann Hsaio-Yen Howard!!

Hey all!!!! Man, I am just loving being on the Queen Kat Designs DT! :) I have been having a BLAST creating things with the artists that we are lucky enough to have creating beautiful work for us DT Members to work with. :)

Welcome to a mini blog hop introducing Ann Hsaio-Yen Howard! :) You have come here from Jan's Blog!

I have to say, Ann's art is tremendously fun and whimsical! :) When I viewed her art before wanting to be on this hop..I was instantly in love.I will tell you...I am not a girl who naturally likes cats...BUT when they look like Ann's...who the heck can't LOVE THEM! :)

Ok....so here is the cards I made with Ann's Digital Stamp "Spring Fairy"! :)



I just LOVED the Kimono on the kitty! :) LOVED IT! :) And those that know me know how much I love BUTTERFLIES....and Spring Fairy's wings look like butterfly wings...I about screamed in delight when I saw the wings on her! :)
Remember, you can get Ann's digi stamps at the Queen Kat Store! :)

Your next stop on Ann's Hop is: Janie's Blog!
Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment