Saturday, May 7, 2011

Triple Tiara Tuesday- For the week of May 3rd!

Hey all! Well, if you didn't know, I am on the Royal Court for Queen Kat Designs! :) I am one month into it and things are starting to Rock and Roll! :) I will be taking part in a lot of their challenges and also hosting a few myself...so stay tuned. :)

The assignment for this week's Triple Tiara Tuesday was just to make something distressed! :) I love distressing so this was easy for me! :)

I, of course, used one of my fave artist's stamps, Charles Bristow. I am telling you....I love his stamps. He never disappoints me with his releases and I love every single one....BUT let's face it....I just love Queen Kat Stamps...PERIOD! :) LOL!

The stamp I used for this card was: Codi- She happens to be a voodoo fairy! :) She may be a bad girl, but she looks innocent as all heck. :) To me she looks like Ashley Greene from The Twilight Saga. :) Just sayin'! :)


What I used: Charles Bristow for Queen Kat Designs stamp: Codi-the voodoo fairy, Recollections cardstock, Fiskars border punch and corner punch, the patterned paper was something I bought from Michael's YEARS ago. :), Tim Holtz vintage shabby patterned paper pad, Nik Bantok brown ink pad, Hampton Arts Glitter Glue, Prismacolor Pencils, Pebbles Inc. Chalk (Iridescent), ek success corner rounder, Ribbon from Michael's .

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment