Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Lime Light Sister has some BLOG CANDY and a favor!

Hey all! :) As many of you know, I am on The Lime Light Design Team. This DT is one of the special ones to me because it allows me to make things from my heart and give them to people who need them for whatever reason. Lime Light is a charitable design team and every other month we have a "task" or project that we work on.

The "task" we have right now is to make cards (Birthday, Thinking of You, Miss You, etc) for our soldiers in Afghanistan so they can send them home to their families and loved ones.

Right now, my Lime Light Sister, Joanne is having a BLOG CANDY giveaway on her blog.

Click: HERE for her blog.

Here are the deets from her BLOG:

We are making cards of all kinds for soldiers in Afghanistan that they can send home to their families and friends; miss you, birthday, thinking of you, etc. Here is what to do if you would like to participate:


1. Become a follower of my blog if you aren't already (thanx!)
2. Follow this link to The Lime Light and become a follower there (thanx! again!)
3. Post the picture of my candy on your page along with the following link to my blog to spread the word! (http://bigislandlady.blogspot.com/2011/07/joannes-blog-candy.html)
4. Make a card (or as many as you would like!) for a soldier and please leave it BLANK inside

USE NO GLITTER ON YOUR CARD, Stickles may be used.

5. E-mail me at cardsforourtroops1133@hotmail.com and I will send you my address of where to send your card

ALL CARDS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1st!!!!!

I will do a random drawing for the winner and you will win the goodies! So join in and HELP SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Here is what she is giving away!!! WHAT A HAUL! :)



So, get over there and start!!! :) Thanks so much! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanx so much Kathy for helping to promote this! I really hope we get a good response! Keep your fingers crossed! Hugs, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete