Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dollar Tree Wreath

I absolutely LOVE Valentine's Day colors...They were actually my wedding colors.

One of the crafts that I want to do sometimes during my crafting cycles are home decor. I had bought a 9" wreath that was naked, along with a few bunches of red and white roses, and some heart picks from the Dollar Tree.

I had finished my mini album for Valentine's Day and still wanted to craft something other than a layout or cards---although I have got some birthdays coming up this month---one is actually this week! YIKES!!!

So, I put together a wreath for Valentine's Decor.

It was super easy-you just need a wire cutter for trimming the little branches off of the bunches.

You basically cut, arrange, and weave or stick the picks/branches into the wreath.

How easy is that? It maybe took a half hour.

Not every craft or project needs to cost a fortune to make or take hours of your time. This wreath took under $10 to make!

I hope this inspires you to make something fun!! 

Thanks for stopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment