Thursday, September 3, 2009

HAVE I REALLY BEEN GONE THIS LONG?!?!?!?!?!

WHOA!!! I have really neglected this little piece of me lately. I have been creating though, so it wasn't that I was TOTALLY ignorring my blog. :)

I tried out for the BoBunny Design Team and didn't make it, but that isn't going to stop me from trying for other teams. Tattered Angels had a Design Team call and I tried out for that and will know something by September 11th. But...what I didn't do with BoBunny that I am going to do with my projects from Tattered Angels is I am not going to wait to see if I make the team to show my work...I am gonna let you all see it over the next few days. :)

Also, until September 17th, The FAB Zutter Zisters are having a design team call also. You can bet I am trying this one too! :)

I am also going to take some of the other blogs I was following off of my blog roll, because I am no longer really going to those anymore. I have found new ones to spend my time on! LOL! ;)

So, within the next few days I will have projects, pics, and fun coming up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment