Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Project, My Story (at least for now)

In August, I started a journal entry because of how lucky in life I feel right now. I really was feeling on top of the world on that day. :) I felt that God has blessed me with a great life, beautiful and healthy kids, a great hubby, and good health. I didn't think that this journal entry would have been as healing for me as it has been...you see, I am still writing it and we are in almost to October and I am still not done.

I started writing from a place in my heart that I thought was totally gone and forgotten. If any of you have known me for more than a few years, you know that I have not ALWAYS felt like the luckiest person ever. In fact, for a while, it seemed as though luck, was the last thing I ever had. So that is where my story picked up. I felt that I needed to tell THE WHOLE STORY from the point where I felt very unlucky to now. It just made sense! :)

So, while I won't get into my story on my blog...I did want to share what I did to the notebook I started writing it in. :) It is me, and it is so fitting for the book that is telling my story from 2004 until today! :)

I will say that on this journey and writing I have been getting healed in ways I never thought I could. Thank You, God! :)

What I used: A Mead Spiral Notebook, Daisy D's Patterned Paper, (I also used DCWV patterned paper on the back inner cover for a pocket and Bo Bunny Dotted Cardstock for the back cover), Heidi Swapp for Advantus Iron on Letters and Ghost Butterflies, Doodlebug Designs Bling, Tim Holtz/Ranger Alcohol inks (lights for Ghosts and darker colors for charms), Paint Dabber (Pearl), So Charmed charms, A Touch of Trim Pearl and pink ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment