Monday, September 21, 2009

HUGS, LOVE, KISSES Layout and what's been up! :)

I am still in desparate need of getting better at blogging. I really do a lot of different projects and I really would love to be sharing them all with you. So, without further adeiu, I would like to share a layout that I did for the Tattered Angels DT call. I didn't get on the team, but I have also decided that I really need to enjoy what I do again! :) I was trying out for so many design teams that I forgot to have fun and love what I am doing. :) When I would get rejected..I took it personal and thought it was because I wasn't good enough to get on. When in reality, I am just not what they are looking for. AND....I will not comform what I do to match what people think I should be making or designing. TAKE ME AS I AM------is my new motto! :) Not to worry though, fans of my famous, IT'S ALL GOOD, motto...I will still use that! :)

So, here is: HUGS, LOVE, KISSES!

What I used: Basic Grey Bittersweet 12x12 patterened paper, cardstock stickers and journaling tag. Tattered Angels Glimmer mists, Glimmer Chips, and Glimmer Glass. Bling from Michael's. Memento Marker Pens. Lace from Michael's $1 bin!

I will also be getting better at taking multiple pics of layouts that I have added dimension to. :) I wasn't able to with this layout, but it was also one of my first layouts like this that I have layered dimension on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment