Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jeanie D's Christmas Goodness! :)

Hey all! Did you know I have a really good friend in the Digital Design business? Her name is Jeanie Dickinson and she has her own design name now...she is Jeanie D's Designs. :) I am beyond proud of her and she keeps me really happy with sharing her digi goodness with me. :) She has a vintage, yet whimsical feel to her work. I also love it because it is beautiful, yet clean. :)

Anyways- She was designing a kit a couple nights ago (She is gonna be a part of a HUGE Blog Hop here - that is where the details are.) and had the papers done for it. I LOVE THE PAPERS! :) She sent me a lot of them, but the two that got me so far are the burgundy Merry and Bright and the music sheet paper. I used them on hybrid projects for right now...BUT be on the look out for some digi layouts from me using this paper..I also think I am gonna use the paper for some Christmas card swaps I am in. :) Everytime I look back at the file..I see something else I can work with and really for me the only other digi designer who has been consistently making me do that is Katie Pertiet. :)

I will say that Jeanie has evolved from a paper creator to a wonderfully creative digi designer. Love you, Jeanie! ((HUGS))

So, here are my projects.

Full View

Close up view

For the wall hanging I used: Jeanie D's Designs Merry and Bright digital 12x12 paper, all ribbon and lace from Michael's, I did spray the outlining ribbon/lace with homeade glimmer spray and some Shimmerz Spritz mists, Tim Holtz Idea-o-logy clock face and spinners, Stamper's Anonymous Santa Stamp, Ranger Distress Inks, Blending Foam
Card
For the card: Jeanie D's Designs Music Sheets paper in 12x12, Chatterbox (Brown Brad), Basic Grey (shiny green brads), Mulberry paper, Recollections (Kraft Card base),Shimmerz Spritz Spray, TAC Christmas Stamp, CTMH (flourish), Fiskars border punch, Nik Bantok stamp pad (Van Dyke Brown)

I should say that I sized what I needed in PSE 7. :)
Thanks for looking. :)

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I need to try making a wall-hanging ... or a wall. Wouldn't that be awesome? To scrap/alter an entire wall? Maybe I should just go to bed.

    ReplyDelete