Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Totally Stamps Christmas Tag Swap Tag!

Is it really almost Thanksgiving??? Which means it is almost Christmas??? EEK! :) I have so much to do still between cooking, cleaning, decorating, crafting.....you get the idea! :)

Anyways- I signed up for the Totally Stamps Christmas Tag Swap in late October and finished a couple other projects on hand and then got to it. :) I love tags. They are simple, yet you can decorate, embellish, anything you heart desires on them. :) They are the BEST! :) I even have a friend that is doing tags in place of Christmas Cards this year. :) That would be a fun idea! :) TeeHee! :)

So here is my tag!


What I used: Tag is from Micheal's, tulle (red and cream) is Walmart, the snowflake charms are from China somewhere (ebay), I used Distress Inks (aged mahogany, pine needles, and tea dye) and a foam applicator from Ranger. The Stamp is from The Angel Company. I also added some bling..I really never remember where I get my bling! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment