Friday, January 14, 2011

Birthday Wishes Card for Totally Stamps Swap

Hey all! :) It is SO LATE here in Montana, but I wanted to share this b-day card I did for Michelle's swap over at the Totally Stamps (Holy Cricut) Blog .

Here it is:

What I used: American Crafts CS (white), Bazzill (black and pink), Michael's (pink bling), colorbok (iridescent bling), Scrappy Cat Stamps (birthday wishes sentiment), offray (ribbon), memento (pen for dots), cricut, Create a Critter (scalloped oval), Summertime in Paris (cake).

Thanks for looking and have a nice day! :) Happy Friday! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the cut you used for the cake!! Very beautiful and mature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the cake!

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully Chic, ~Blessed Be Always, kAtiE fRoM poeticgarden.com

    ReplyDelete