Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Totally Stamps Challenge #3: Winter

Hey everyone! :) Michelle is having another challenge at her blog (Oh My Cricut!). To get there, click HERE! :)

Here are the deets: The challenge is: Snowman
                                                          Ribbon
                                                          Patterned paper

                                                          Stickles


Have fun everyone! You can make anything with these 4 items on it. I am going to try to get Mr. Linky on my blog so everyone can just post their projects from there, but if not, please send me an email with your projects to ohmycricut@gmail.com
 Please post your project by Saturday Jan. 8th.


The winner will get a $10.00 gift card to Michael's. Random.org will pick the winner. :)
 
So stop by Michelle's Blog and join the fun! :) I will be posting my project in the next couple of days! :)
 
Thanks for stopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment