Friday, January 7, 2011

My Challenge at The Colorful Creations Blog...JOIN US!!

Hey all! :) I was asked by Brenda (aka. Paper Diva) at Colorful Creations to do their Blog Challenge #7 in January. I thought it would be fun and I had never done it before, so I figured,  "WHY THE HECK NOT?!" LOL! Well, Brenda said I could go to the blog and check out the past blog challenges and I did. The last one happened to be a sketch so I figured, "Hey, I have never done a sketch (either worked with one or designed one) and that may be kinda fun." I also thought that since I have been stepping out of my comfort zone lately that maybe I should  try it. So I did! :) You can got to The Colorful Creations Blog HERE and see my sketches. BUT....here are my projects. :) I did a card and a layout sketch.

Layout

Card




What I used on my Beauty Layout: Bazzil CS (12x12 teal, black used for matting) , American Crafts (Thickers Alpha Stickers), Bo Bunny (Patterned Paper), Queen and Co (Felt border), Petaloo (flowers), My Mind's Eye (Chipboard Journaling Tag, Today's The Day,  Believe in Yourself), Jenni Bowlin Studios (butterflies), Making Memories (metal "perfect" tag).

What I used on my card: Recollections CS (Kraft), Graphic 45 (Patterned paper), My Mind's Eye (how many? how much? chipboard embellie), Tim Holtz Idea-o-logy (clock face and spinners), Michael's (ribbon).

Thanks for stopping and drop by the Colorful Creations Blog and join us in this challenge! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment