Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Daddy's Card! :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the dads put there and the dads in your life! :) We had a pretty good day here at our home. Garth just relaxed all day (which he needs) and I played with Sasha outside and got some much needed housework done. I will tell you I will sleep like a baby tonight on my nice clean sheets! :)

I posted my BIA project that I was giving my dad for Father's Day. By the way, Garth got the box sets for DBZ and Naruto for his b-day (June 27th) and Father's Day. :)

Here is my dad's card!

This card is pretty thick because I used corkboard on it, just in case dad may need a coaster!


This is a close-up of the image I stamped. :) I used a Ranger Paint Dabber on a stamp. I did try Staz-on, but you couldn't even tell what the image was, so I used the Paint Dabber and it worked like a charm! :)

What I used: Bazzill cardstock, Quartet corkboard, Ranger Paint Dabber (espresso), stamp is called: Simple Pleasures (Tin Can Mail) by Inkadinkado.

No comments:

Post a Comment