Monday, June 15, 2009

My Time to Inspire Challenge! :)

Hey all! It's me again! :) Actually a lot sooner than I thought I would be blogging! :) For me, that is such a plus! :) I was doing a challenge for My Time for Inspiration (Lauren Meader's site) which is being done by a DT member of her's Kristen. Basically, they show you a picture of something and on the side of it they will show you the colors used. :)
Here is the challenge this week:



And here is my Layout! :) I hope you like it! :)

What I used: Cosmo Cricket 12x12 patterened paper, cardstock for mats is Bazzill (orange) and Stampin'Up (red and yellow)-although some were scraps too. :) Heidi Swapp Invisables chipboard stickers colored with Marvy Ink (red) and CTMH Ink (sunny yellow), Bling is from Michael's, used Bazzill Bling Brads and CTMH Brads, Flowers are Prima, Petaloo, and Making Memories, Journaling Tag is ColorBok, Bling Butterflies are from Walmart, Journaling done with Memento Rose Bud marker/pen. I used Adtech adhesive along with Glue dots. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout! Love your layered flowers and the scalloped circle. Your patterned paper ended up being perfect for this challenge! Great job :O) Thanks so much for playing along...hope to see you back on Saturday for a new challenge :O)

    ReplyDelete