Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sasha Swingin' Layout! :)

I have to say that when I took the pictures of Garth swinging Sasha on the swing set like a big girl...I wasn't sure what the pics would look like or even how I would do the layout. I am one of those scrapbookers at times that likes to KNOW what kind of layout I will want to do with certain pictures I take. This time I KNEW I wanted the pics but wasn't sure when I would even be able to do a layout. :) Well, that came this week when I wanted to take a little break and just do a girly page! :)

Also, a few PaperClipping Lives ago, Noell Hyman was talking about using patterened papers from different manufacturers. I am one of those scrapbookers whose "comfort zone" is frequently fed by those companies out there who do "coordinating" paper lines. BUT...I saw the colors I was lucky to be able to play with and I went for it this time. I used 3 different types of patterned paper. :)
Here is the result! :)

What I used: 12x12 paper was October Afternoon, 12x3(or so) patterned paper is Junkitz, 12x1 strip was Stampin' Up

Bazzill cardstock for matting

American Crafts Plastic Flowers

Heidi Swapp-Bling Brads

Recollections-Jeweled Brads

Colorbok Metal Flowers

American Crafts scrappin pins

Colorbok Jounraling Tag

CTMH Bling flowers

Memento Marker/pen in Rose Bud

No comments:

Post a Comment