Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Time to Sketch Card! :)

Ok...I FINALLY got my card done with everything else I had going on this week! :) I am DONE with my children's parties and only have Father's Day and Garth's B-day at the end of the month! :) I really need to get better at posting all of my projects on here. :) I get so bogged down that blogging always seems to take a back seat, but I DO have it on my mind to get better at! :)

So, without further, adeiu (sp), here is Lauren's Sketch! :)


Here is my card! :)

Here is a close up of the "busier" part of the sketch! :)
Here is what I used: Bazzil C/S-OP White
Royal Brites (White paper to stamp image on)
CTMH Stamp Sets- Playful Flourishes and Ms. Gardener
CTMH Patterned paper-Serendipity Kit
CTMH Stamp Pad-Outdoor Denim
Ranger- Archival Ink-Jet Black
Swirled Patterned Paper-My Scrap Stash
PrismaColor Colored Pencils and Colorless Blender
K&Co Sentiment Stickers to Go
CTMH Ric-Rak
Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment