Monday, March 15, 2010

Let's have a little "Togetherness"

Here's the scoop: Jeanie has been working on some digi-goodness lately and I have been lucky enough to get to work with some of her papers. :) I love Jeanie's designs! :) She really knows how to put colors and some natural elements together. I did very little to the papers that she has sent me. :)
Here are a couple of the pluses that I think of when I think if digi papers!
1. You can print out as many as you need! :) Once you have the design....it's yours! :)
2. If it isn't exactly what you are looking for.....change it! :) I layered Jeanie's Blue Textured paper and her Spring Leaves papers and changes the opacity. I loved the outcome and you will not BELIEVE how easy it was. :) I am sure most of you know how to work with digi elements..if not...email me: 3bears@bresnan.net. I will walk you through as best as I can! :)

So, onto the project! :) This project was super easy and fast! :) Under a half hour for me from start to finish! :) Gotta love that, huh? Anyways, I used American Crafts textured white cardstock, My Mind's Eye-Laundry Line (dragonflies) and Canadian (togetherness) rub-ons, Bazzill embossed cardstock (green-not sure on exacts), and BoBunny Brads (Alissa). The rub-ons and brads were placed on Jeanie's digi paper that I had worked with. :) Love the outcome! :)


This is just a close up...I just LOVE how the papers go with the dragonfly rub-ons! :) MAGIC! :)
If you need to get a hold of Jeanie to ask about her fun designs you can go to her blog here!
Her email is also on there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment