Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Floen-ness!! ;)

LOL! I am not sure what kind of goofiness I was thinking of when I was typing the title, but it seems a little catchy to me anyway! :)

Friday I had a Partylite Candle Party. I did have a nice number of friends and family there and got some good food and good laughs going on. :) I just loved the gal who did my party. Her name is Jen and she is just the nicest person ever! :)

After the party, I took my mom home and Sasha decided to go with her and I. We got to my mom and dad's and Sasha completely took the house over. She is so much like me it isn't funny. Definitely the dominate personality no matter where she is at. We can't help it...we are just like that! ;) HA! :)

We got home at 2:30AM! Yes, you read that right....did I mention Sasha is a night owl....like her MOM! Poor thing is doomed I tell you! :)

Saturday morning when we did wake up we all just relaxed until Jon went to a b-day party for his friend, Tristan. :) I did have to come up with a card! :) This is what I came up with. :) I just used We R Memory Keepers- MVP Collection Patterened Paper and pieces and a piece of black scrap paper. You can't get much simpler people! :)

Today was such a beautiful day here in Great Falls that after we picked Jon up from his party (it was a sleep over), we played outside. I wanted to rake or something, but Garth thought we should just enjoy life...so that is what we did. :)

Now it is right around 9:30pm and we are all winding down. I have a feeling it will be another long night with Little Miss, but I will get some scrappiness done....well, something creative anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment