Monday, March 16, 2009

My Project For MOMS' Chocolate Crop! :)

I was so worried that I would not like the outcome and that my project for Friday's Chocolate Crop would suck, but I am so happy with the outcome! :) Can you see me doing the "happy dance"?






What I used: **I am giving measurements this time for my peeps who can't be there! :)**
-2 pieces of Cardboard/chipboard cut 3.5"w x 5.75"h
-2 pieces of American Crafts cardstock cut 3.5"w x 5.75h (I used brown, but you can do whatever you want...make it yours!)
-2 pieces of patterned paper cut 3.5"w x 5.75"h (I used DCWV, but use whatever!)
-BIA (Bind-it-all)
-5/8" BIA coils (6)
-Ribbon (I used 3 different types and I get all of my ribbon from Michael's $$$ bin.
-I used a metal rimmed, vellum tag that I got from QVC, like 5 years ago.
-Stampin' Up Set: For the Love of Chocolate!
-Versamark stamp pad
-Embossing powders: Silver Tinsel (There was this lady that did a stamp store out of her house here in town and I think maybe she got it in bulk) and Teddy Bear (I got this at Stamp Happy in Helena...I think maybe they made it?!)
-CTMH Stamp Pad- Chocolate
-American Crafts- Metallic Paper
-Parchment Paper for your printer
-I made the lines for the notebook by doing CTRL+U (underline) and tabbing to the end of the page. Then I printed it out on regular printer paper 10 times. :) CINCH-O!
This is a totally simple project and I LOVED doing it and I am positive I will do ok teaching it. Some of you that know me, know this is a HUGE fear for me! But...I am prepared and excited for this. Besides those who matter will be cool with it and those who don't.....well, you know what I want to say, but I would like it if I didn't always have to use that type of language! :) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment