Thursday, May 21, 2009

ARE YOU READY? {I will be back blogging soon!}

Ok....so it's been 18 days since I last blogged! :O How sad is that?!?!?! I have been doing LOAD (LayOut A Day) for May that has been taking every minute of my creative time! :) Although I decided to use an idea from Ali Edwards' blog last week about taking pics for the whole weekend and then creating a layout, project, or minibook with the pics. :) I took HELLA pics over the weekend and have started to use those pics for LOs for my minibook- which I am using for my LOAD projects! :) So, at least I am killing two birds there. :)

I haven't been able to do my other challenges I like to do, but I will be getting back into the groove in June when school gets out. :)

I will warn you when I can I am gonna be a Bloggin' Fiend and I will be showing you my book and some other projects I am doing....just bear with me for now. :)

Oh, with all this craziness I am also taking Cathy Zielske's (sp?) Everyone Can Write A Little Class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.....I just love Cathy....she is just a whoot! :)

So that I what I have been up to, but I will get back to blogging soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment