Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sasha and Nona Layout!!

This was the first layout I did this morning during National Scrapbook Day challenges. I was still behind from last night because I forgot to do some card swap cards. I had these scraps from Noell Hyman (PaperClipping Live) and LOVED THEM. She really knows how to pick color and design! :) I loved all of the scraps she sent. I still have some more to use! :) These are just the ones that went with this page! :)

The pictures were taken last year in July when my mom came over for a visit. Her and Sasha were just having a BLAST playing together. :) All of the pieces, except for a few from my "stash" are scrap! :)
The pieces that I used were: Bazzill Bling Brads (In the Pink)
Making Memories Glittered Chipboard Shapes (Stars and Flowers)
Micheal's Ribbon
Bazzill Dotted Swiss (Cornmeal) that was cut with the Cricut StoryBook Cartridge (1/2 Bracket)
I did use some Perfect Pearls Mist for the Naked Chipboard that Noell sent. I also ran them through my Cuttlebug and got some raised dots on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment