Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Layout for the "Love Me Some Basic Grey" Contest!

I love Basic Grey! :) I know most of you are thinking, "Kathy, seriously, you love EVERYTHING!" and, yes, this is true...just look at my Scrap Studio (a term from a friend) and you will see that I am not prejudice when it comes to what I use! :) BUT...Basic Grey is in my TOP 5! :)

So, The PageMaps Blog , is having a contest with a skecth from Miss Becky Fleck and I decided to do it. Heck, I am doing LOAD anyway, so why not?!
So, I will be showing Becky's Sketch and then my layout! :) I will also be putting what I used also! :)

What I used: Bazzill 12x12 Cardstock: Lilywhite

Bazzill: Dotted Swiss

Little Yellow Bicycle: Baby Girl Safari (Clear Cuts embellies, journaling block, cardstock stickers, and patterned paper)

Crafter's Square Beaded Trim

Creative Imaginations: Sonnets (cherish 12" sticker)

Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment: