Friday, May 1, 2009

May 1st! LOAD Layout and just a little blabbing! LOL!

Hey all! Well, LOAD (LayOut A Day) is underway! :) I must admit I was a little stressed at first because I am the type of person who can't put anything on hold to work on something else and then come back, but I did.

I had (now, have) to work on my cards for the MOMS card swap, but I knew LOAD was starting and I know how I can be when I am working on swap stuff...so I figured, "Kathy, You must put this on hold for now! You want to do the LOAD challenge!" I am happy to say that as of 1pm, mountain time...I have DAY ONE's LAYOUT done! :) I picked some OLD pics of JON as a BABY!? Can you believe it? That was a LONG time ago! :) He was about 14 months in these pic and so cute! :) He was just eating a popsicle and chatting with his dad! :) He is still that way today! :) LOL! So....without further delay here is my LOAD day 1 Layout:

What I used: Heidi Grace Pocket Scraps "Inspire Me dots" 12X12 Patterned Paper

Scrap paper for photo mats

ColorBok Embellishment Punch-out Pack (tags, letters, and paper for BIG BLUE circle).

SandyLion Clear Stamps (Boy Clear Stamps/Lion)

Recollections Summer colors Brads

Yep, It was THAT SIMPLE! :) I used from my stash and am finding great stuff that I never knew I had! :) LOL! I am so sad! :) I will post everyday with the LO's I do! :)

Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day! :) I will be at home until about 4 or 5pm and then I go to MOMS to work on some stuff for the store and chat with some friends at the Retreat! :) Oh, and I get a massage tomorrow! :) Jeanie's daughter, Selena, is giving them! :) I haven't met her yet, but I am sure she is cool. :) I may be posting a little late tomorrow, but I will be posting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment