Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally my House of 3 Project!!!! YAY!


Ok.....it has been a week around here! :) We have been spring cleaning, crafting, battling illnesses, etc., etc.! LOL! I was even sick if you will believe that! Of course, as Garth always says, "You are always sick for only a day!" I can't help it....good genetics (Thanks Dad!) and the fact that I may very well have a garlic garden in my system! LOL! Poor Sasha is still sick and just pitiful! :( Nobody does sick quite like her! She is our resident princess in our home and so sweet, but lately she has just been hurting so not herself. :( I am hoping she is good this week or I am homeward bound.
Anyways- I got my House of 3 book done and love it! :) I am thinking of doing some as gifts and actually just using the fork and spoon page that has yellow polka dots on it for a cookbook gift! This kit is so versatile and I love it! :) Thanks Heidi, Rhonna, and Janet for creating such a fun project that literally is worth every dime! :) In posts below this one I go through some of the products used, but not all of them.....I was just on automatic creative pilot! LOL! I used Grundgeboard, perfect pearls mist, Stampin' Up's embossing template, my BIA, Teresa Collin's chipboard charms, ribbons from Michael's, My Mind's Eye rub ons, Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips, and some word charms from Tim Holtz (the real name escapes me right now).
I am also getting ready for Lain Ehmann's LOAD (Layout a Day) for May. :) I will post more on that later....definitely something that is GREAT for inspiration for getting a jump on scrapping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment