Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I got Tagged!!! LOL! You all should play too!

Ok, if I have TAGGED you...here are the rules:



I was tagged by the lovely Dedra Long! :) I love her work, I am not sure I can tag her, so I will give you her blog addy: . Visit it, you will not be disappointed! :)

Ha Ha...Now the rules! Hopefully, I get this right. LOL! I think this is how it works:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their 10 blogs.
5. Leave a comment for the nominees.

So now I have to pick 10 blogs (in no particular order):

1. Lauren Meader, very fun and creative! I love her videos and blog!

2. Teresa Collins, need I say more? She is a very lovely person and creative gal!:) I love how she looks at life and family!

3. Molly Irwin, I love her pictures and how she looks at life! :) I especially loved her blog about "Less is more" a week ago! :)

4. Lain Ehmann...I met her on Paperclipping Live and really love her blog and am going to do LOAD (Lay Out A Day) with her in May! :)

5. Suz Gray...I met her on Paperclipping Live and on the Crop Circle and love her work and she is one of the nicest people. NEVER has a bad thing to say! :)

6. Lisa Thomas- She is one of my long time friends and such a sweetheart! :) She has been through a lot and is still one of the nicest people I know! :)

7. Katie Vaughan, my CTMH dealer (lol, yes, she supplies my addiction!), but more importantly, she is my friend. :) I don't think she ever says anything bad! :)

8. Lorrie Jonas, is a freind from Crop Circle and just a very high energy gal! :)

9. Terri Bradford is a friend and also our moderator at Paperclipping Live! :) She keeps all the "baddies" away! :)

10. Ali Edwards is someone who inspires me and I am not sure she has time to play, but I hope she does. I am very inspired by her as I am with every blog I go to or I would not have all of you bookmarked! :)

Ok...I hope I have done thsi right and hope you all play along! :) If not...it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me & to be in such great company too. You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete