Sunday, April 12, 2009











I was going to say what I used on everything, but I used so much on my book that I can tell you the companies I used, but not exactly the names of everything. Iwill say that if you are alcohol ink coloring transparency of any type....the two I have done are the Prima Paintables that Tim Holtz used in his demos and I have used actual printer transparency and colored on the rough side that keeps the inks with Tsukineko's Fantastix! I love these for this type of stuff. I was SOOOOO depressed when I found out that Tim's Alcohol Ink pens were going to be $6 for ONE! So, I racked my brain and found these little treasures at Michael's for $4.99 for like 6 or 8 (I forget). They are so easy to use and cost effective for those of us who really can't afford the pens. :)
I also used some flowers from Petaloo and distress inks.....the list goes on and on. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment