Monday, October 18, 2010

I am so excited to share with you!!!!!!

Hey everyone! :) I was waiting to share my GOOD news until I knew for sure. :) As many of you have known before I have tried out for a lot of design teams and last year I just decided I needed to focus on making me happy with my paper crafting and scrapping. :) AND...I have been and I actually just keep getting happier with what comes out of my craft area! ;) LOL! :)

Well, I have been following Michelle at Totally Stamps since I found her (or she found me...not sure how that went.) on Facebook. :) I love her card creations and she has swaps so I was so excited to start swapping again. :) Well, last week she announced that she was putting together a DT!  I was like, "WHOA!" and wanted to actually try and see what would happen. :) I just told her I was interested and gave her my blog addy and she got a hold of me and said: "YES!!!" :) I was so happy! :) BUT....it really didn't sink in until I saw this on her blog. :) Then I was like...AHHHHHHHH! :) THANKS SO MUCH MICHELLE for giving me a chance and I hope I do good by you! :)

So there you go.....I will be sharing my Thanksgiving Card for Totally Stamps tomorrow! :)
Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

  1. ((HUGS)) You will rock it, Kat! Congratulations and HAVE FUN with it! :) She picked an awesome crafter lady when she picked you!

    ReplyDelete