Saturday, October 23, 2010

Some MORE AWESOME News!!!!

Sometimes in life we are JUST BLESSED! :) Whether it is the people that come into our lives or opportunities we have.  The person who is part of my news today actually would represent BOTH areas pretty well. :)

Well...I made another DT! :) This time it is for Jeanie's Designs! :) For those of you who don't know who Jeanie is-she is one of my lose friends. She bought Mountains of Memories in Great Falls and tried to make a go of it. I am thinking that although I LOVE Great Falls, we just weren't ready for a Local Scrapbook Store.  So, Jeanie went back to WY and went for her Digital Design Certification. AND....she succeeded and now is selling her digital scrapbooking designs (scrapbooking papers and elements). :)  AND....I love them! :)

Jeanie had a Creative Team Call last week and I told her I would LOVE to represent her. :) I told her I loved her stuff and showed her a little of my work--although when she was here in Great Falls, she got to see my work all the time! :) She knew what she was dealing with! :) LOL! :) I was on her Team for Mountains of Memories too. :) But....I am fairly new to digital design so I am so happy that she picked me. :) Thanks Jeanie. :)

So without further adieu, here is my first digital layout for Jeanie's Designs! :)



What I used:  Jeanie D's Designs (12x12 paper and crown frame), Elaine Therese (butterfly tag and button flowers), Mom2moo Designs (bow), and Katie Pertiet (photo clusters #14). I do all of my digi scrapping on PSE7. :)

Thanks for looking! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and love the LO! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. u must laugh i saw your link on face book and thought i will just see what she is up to now and it was ME....such a WOW feeling to see someone work with my kits. I hope people always send me links to what they do. thanks for being on my team!

    ReplyDelete