Saturday, October 16, 2010

Think Pink Challenge!

Michelle over at Totally Stamps has been coming up with some really fun challenges lately. Last week she had us using pumpkins. This week??? It was all about PINK! :) Since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month Michelle thought this challenge would be perfect to honor those who are fighting, have fought, or have lost someone to Breast Cancer.

Although, if anyone knows me...I AM ALL ABOUT PINK! :) It is ONLY my FAVE color in the whole world! :)

So, I went to my friend, Jamie's house last night. She was a Cricut Virgin (there are still some out there, people!)...but she used my Cricut for some of her scrappy layouts and fell in love, so you could say I think I converted another one! :) YAY! :) Here is the deal....I love my Cricut and feel there needs to be one in EVERY home no matter what your hobby is! :) You get me?!? Good! :) Anyways- Jamie had a beautiful get together of  crafters and some people who just wanted to visit and get some adult conversation. Thanks Jamie! :)

So here is what I made! :) I was so inspired by what Crazy About Cricut made for the Pumpkin Challenge on Totally Stamps. That I made my own PINK version. :)




What I used: American Crafts White Cardstock, Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More Cricut Cart, Bo Bunny Patterned Paper, Prima (butterfly and flower), Nik Bantok brown stamp pad for inking. :) I also used my Scor-pal and bone folder.

Thanks for visiting! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I love it! It's such soft pinks together! TFS!

    ReplyDelete