Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Card

Hey all! :) Is it too early to think about Thanksgiving? I don't think so! :) To me, it seems like after school starts, time goes way too fast. We have sports, errands, preschool...basically A LOT going on. :) So, to me, in a BLINK of an eye...Thanksgiving will be here.

Michelle over at Totally Stamps, had a swap going on for Thanksgiving Cards. This weekend, while I was working on my cards at a friend's crop, I did get asked, who sends Thanksgiving cards. I was not sure how to answer that one. I was thinking that maybe I am a freak of nature or something and then I realized that maybe there are SO MANY MORE people to convert to my type of thinking. You see, people, every holiday, season, day, ANYTHING and ANYTIME is a good time for a handmade card! :)

So without anymore waiting...here is my card! :)


What I used: Recollections Craft Paper, Bazzill embossed (dark brown), K&Co (dots), Create a Critter Cricut Cart (turkey), (all of the paper used for the turkey is Bazzill), Designer's Calendar (Give Thanks),googly eyes.

Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this turkey! I'm going to try to make him. O.O He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out cute. And to answer the question, "Who sends Thanksgiving day cards?" Well, we do! We started sending them instead of Christmas cards. Not because we hate Christmas. But once December hits it just seems like there are way too many things to worry about. Sending Thanksgiving cards instead of Christmas cards just means one less thing to worry about in December and I can focus more attention on other stuff. Plus, if you send Thanksgiving cards they usually don't get lost in the mass of Christmas cards that everyone receives, right? You'll definitely stand out. :) Anyway, very cute cards Miss Creative genius! I wish I was as crafty as you. :)

    ReplyDelete